Are you an aspiring electronic music producer who isn’t trained in music theory? Are you looking for a fast but effective guide to music theory to learn musical concepts, principles and take your music to a whole new, professional level? Look no further, «Music Theory» is exactly what you need.
Learn music theory effectively with easy-to-understand teaching methods.
Learn scales, modes, chords, melody and rhythm easily by looking at informative images and spot-on descriptions – no confusing music theory methodology used in this book! Take the theory instantly into action by proactively learning the methods taught in this book.
The simplistic beauty of «Music Theory» does you a favor in learning music theory…
- Easy-to-follow, Straight to the point -guide
- Music theory visualized on the piano keyboard
- 6 chapters covering essential music theory
- Excellent imagery to learn from
- Understandable descriptions of musical concepts
- Pro tips at the end of each concept to boost your learning
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn…
- The Piano keyboard
- Major and minor scales
- Basics of rhythm and tempo
- Chords and chord inversions
- Melody and transposition
- All major and minor scales listed, as well as modes
Take action today and acquire important skills in music theory to become the best musician you can be!